Terms and Conditions
The undersigned hereby acknowledges the following:
1. Acknowledges that the instructor is not a physician and is not trained in any way to provide medical diagnosis or any other type of medical advice.
2. Acknowledges SIX provides High Intensity Interval Training in a fast-paced, often loud environment. It is recommended you consult with your physician regarding any pre-existing conditions prior to your participation in SIX’s services. The loud music may cause damage your hearing.
3. Acknowledges no guarantees the training advice given by SIX or its instructors will produce neither good, nor bad results.
4. Acknowledges that the undersigned understands if they feel tired, feel pain or feel out of the ordinary in any way either related to the fitness training, or otherwise, that the undersigned should contact a physician at once.
5. Acknowledges that boot camps, personal training, running, weight training, obstacle courses and any other related sports are a test of one's mental and physical limits and carry with it potential for damage or loss of property, serious injury and death. That the undersigned assumes the risks of participating in these types of events and activities, that they are fit, and they have a regular medical physician they can contact regarding any medical problems that they might develop.
6. PRIVATE PROPERTY: All private property while in or around SIX’s premises is Member’s sole responsibility. SIX does not assume any liability or responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage of such property.
7. CUBBIES: Members may only use cubbies while exercising at SIX. Nothing may be left overnight. SIX has no responsibility for the safety of items left in cubbies that are either lost or stolen. DO NOT BRING YOUR VALUABLES TO SIX.
The undersigned expressly waive, release, discharge and agree not to sue for any liability of death, disability, personal injury, or action of any kind SIX, its instructors, officers, affiliates, and executors for the undersigned participating in said sporting events and/or training.
I FURTHERMORE RELEASE SIX ENTERPRISES, LLC, AND ITS AFFILIATES LISTED ABOVE FROM ANY AND ALL INCIDENCES THAT MAY OCCUR DURING OR IMMEDIATELY AFTER MY TRAINING SESSION. A FULL RELEASE FROM LIABILITY IS GRANTED AS I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THESE PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND ENVIRONMENT INVOLVE THE INHERENT RISK OF PHYSICAL INJURIES, LOSSES OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO HEART ATTACKS, MUSCLE STRAINS, PULLS OR TEARS, BROKEN BONES, SHIN SPLINTS, HEART PROSTRATION, KNEE/LOWER BACK/FOOT INJURIES AND ANY OTHER ILLNESS, SORENESS, OR INJURY HOWEVER CAUSED, OCCURRING DURING OR AFTER MY PARTICIPATION IN THE PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES. I ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH RISKS INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INJURIES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF AN INSTRUCTOR OR OTHER PERSON, DEFECTIVE OR IMPROPERLY USED EQUIPMENT, OVER-EXERTION, SLIP AND FALL, OR AN UNKNOWN HEALTH PROBLEM THAT MAY EXIST. I FURTHER AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY INVOLVED WITH PARTICIPATION IN ALL PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES, AND AFFIRM THAT I AM IN GOOD PHYSICAL CONDITION AND DO NOT SUFFER FROM ANY DISABILITIES OR ILLNESSES THAT WOULD PREVENT ME OR LIMIT ME IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE, I AM PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY COMPETENT, AND AGREE THAT IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO SEEK COMPETENT MEDICAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, REGARDING ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS INVOLVED WITH MY ABILITY TO TAKE PART IN SIX’S PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES. I ASSERT THAT I AM CAPABLE OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR EXCEEDING MY PHYSICAL LIMITS. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A CONSENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORMING A CONTRACT BETWEEN MYSELF, (MYSELF DEFINED AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO MY FAMILY MEMBERS, LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES, DISTRIBUTORS, GUARDIANS, ASSIGNS, HEIRS, AGENTS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, ANY PARTY WITH WHOM I OWE ANY CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION AND/OR BENEFICIARIES ON THE ONE HAND) AND SCBC, AND ITS AFFILIATES LISTED ABOVE. I SIGN THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE ON MY OWN FREE WILL, AND FURTHER AGREE THAT NO ORAL REPRESENTATIONS, STATEMENTS, OR INDUCEMENTS APART FROM THE FOREGOING WRITTEN AGREEMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
I understand that in the normal course of a training session my trainer may use a “hands on” approach to correct or adjust my alignment-technique. If I feel any kind of discomfort with this teaching technique, I will immediately request that my trainer or instructor discontinue this technique.