Train smarterwith heart rate zones
Our heart rate tracking system provides live feedback during your workout.
- 1.Your nickname
- 2.Points earned
- 3.Current Heart Rate
- 4.Percentage of max heart rate
- 5.Calories Burned
- 6.Color of HR Zone (Zone 4)
Zone 1:Very Light
50% - 60% of your maximum heart rate
Training in this zone encourages the flow of blood, which is optimal for maintaining a healthy heart and recovering after a difficult workout.
60% - 70% of your maximum heart rate
Training in Zone 2 enhances endurance and the efficiency with which you use fat and carbohydrates as fuel.
70% - 80% of your maximum heart rate
Zone 3 training helps to delay fatigue caused by lactic acid. This kind of training is made up of moderate exercise, which helps to improve aerobic fitness.
80% - 90% of your maximum heart rate
Training in Zone 4 should be done in short bouts. These high-intensity workouts improve maximum performance capacity.
90% - 100% of your maximum heart rate
Training in this zone is not recommended for inexperienced athletes, and it should only be done for short periods of time. These workouts assist athletes with their top-end speed development and performance.
Key Benefits ofHeart Rate Tracking
- Heart rate zone training provides a real-time, continuous, dynamic representation of the physiological response to exercise
- Helps prevent injury caused by overtraining
- Increases training efficiency & effectiveness through tracking performance below, in, or above target heart rate zone
- Allows individuals to track progress